Скачать 3.83 Kb.
|PCCH 3103 PROCESS EQUIPMENT DESIGN|
Following Books are allowed –
1. M.V. Jhosi, Process Equipment Design
2. Coulson J. M. & Richardson J. F., Chemical Engineering, Vol VI, Pergamon Press
Module - I (17 Hours)
Design of pressure vessels and storage tanks, Rotary dryers, Isothermal reactors.
Module - II (16 Hours)
Detailed process design of the following equipment’s; Heat exchangers – concentric tube, shell and tube types, Condensers – condenser coolers and de-super heater condensers for single vapour only, Evaporators – single and multi-effects,
Module - III (17 Hours)
Absorbers – for binary systems without reactions, Distillation columns – for binary mixtures along with tray hydraulics,
1. D. Q. Kern, Process Heat Transfer. Mc Graw Hill, New York.
2. R. E. Treybal, Mass Transfer Operations, 3rd edition, Mc Graw Hill, New York.
1. J. H. Perry, Chemical Engineers Handbook, 7th edition, Mc Graw Hill, New York.
2. Mc Cabe W. L. & Smith J. C. & Harriot P, Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering (5th Edition), Mc Graw Hill, New York.