Скачать 11 Kb.
|SUBJECT DESCRIPTION FORM|
Subject Title: Digital System Design Subject Code: EIE217
Number of Credits: 3 Hours Assigned: Lecture/Tutorial 33 hours
Laboratory 9 hours
(Equivalent to 27 laboratory hours)
Pre-requisite: nil Co-requisite: nil Exclusion: nil
To provide first year students with the foundation of the hardware aspects of computer engineering, and enable them to gain understanding and skills that will be used in later computer related courses.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of the subject, students will be able to:
Category A: Professional/academic knowledge and skills
1. Understand the enabling technologies for digital systems.
2. Understand the different components for building digital systems.
3. Design and analysis of basic digital systems and their applications.
Category B: Attributes for all-roundedness
4. Think critically.
5. Learn independently.
6. Work in a team and collaborate effectively with others.
7. Present ideas and findings effectively.
Method of Assessment:
Coursework: 40% Examination: 60%