Скачать 237.65 Kb.
|1. Federal expenditure policies for economic growth and stability : report of the subcommittee on Fiscal Policy to the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States. Washington: U.S. G.P.O.; 1958.|
2. Handbook of mathematical psychology 2. Chapters 9-14: New York [u.a.] Wiley; 1963.
3. The Future of Public Health. Washington, DC: Institute of Medicine; 1988.
4. A Report to the President and Congress on the Status of Health Professions Personnel in the United States. Washington, DC: Bureau of Health Professions, Manpower Analysis Branch; 1994.
5. Transforming State Health Agencies to Meet Current and Future Challenges. Washington, DC: National Govenors Association; 1997.
6. Achievements in public health, 1900-1999: Changes in the public health system (Reprinted from MMWR, vol 48, pg 1141-1147, 1999). JAMA-J Am Med Assoc 2000;283:735-8.
7. Joint resolution in support of National Public Health Performance Standards Program. American Journal of Public Health 2001;91:505-6.
8. Issue Brief: Resources for States Considering Health Agency Reorganization. Washington, DC: Association of State and Territorial Health Officials 2004.
9. Measuring Provider Efficiency, Version 1.0, A Collaborative Multi-Stakeholder Effort. Washington, DC: The Leapfrog Group & Bridges To Excellence; 2004.
10. 2005 National Profile of Local Health Departments. Washington, DC National Association of County and City Health Officials; 2006.
11. Shortchanging America’s Health 2006: a state-by-state look at how federal public health dollars are spent. Washington, DC: Trust for America’s Health 2006.
12. America’s Health Rankings 2006. Minnetonka, MN: United Health Foundation; 2007.
13. Guiding principles for development of ACIP recommendations for vaccination during pregnancy and breastfeeding. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2008;57:580.
14. Impact of expanded newborn screening--United States, 2006. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2008;57:1012-5.
15. National, state, and local area vaccination coverage among children aged 19-35 months--United States, 2007. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2008;57:961-6.
16. State-specific influenza vaccination coverage among adults--United States, 2006-07 influenza season. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2008;57:1033-9.
17. State-specific prevalence of obesity among adults--United States, 2007. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2008;57:765-8.
18. Subpopulation estimates from the HIV incidence surveillance system--United States, 2006. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2008;57:985-9.
19. Use of enhanced surveillance for hepatitis C virus infection to detect a cluster among young injection-drug users--new York, November 2004-April 2007. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2008;57:517-21.
20. Assessment of epidemiology capacity in State Health Departments - United States, 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:1373-7.
21. Influenza vaccination coverage among children aged 6-23 months - United States, 2007-08 influenza season. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:1063-6.
22. Influenza vaccination coverage among children aged 6 months--18 years - eight immunization information system sentinel sites, United States, 2008-09 influenza season. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:1059-62.
23. Influenza vaccination coverage among children and adults - United States, 2008-09 influenza season. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:1091-5.
24. Laboratory surveillance for wild and vaccine-derived polioviruses - worldwide, January 2008-June 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:950-4.
25. National laboratory inventories for wild poliovirus containment--Western Pacific region, 2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:975-8.
26. National, state, and local area vaccination coverage among adolescents aged 13-17 years--United States, 2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:997-1001.
27. National, state, and local area vaccination coverage among children aged 19-35 months - United States, 2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:921-6.
28. Reduced hospitalizations for acute myocardial infarction after implementation of a smoke-free ordinance--City of Pueblo, Colorado, 2002-2006. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;57:1373-7.
29. Reduction in rotavirus after vaccine introduction--United States, 2000-2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:1146-9.
30. State-specific secondhand smoke exposure and current cigarette smoking among adults - United States, 2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:1232-5.
31. Status of state electronic disease surveillance systems--United States, 2007. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:804-7.
32. Surveillance for pediatric deaths associated with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infection - United States, April-August 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2009;58:941-7.
33. Progress in immunization information systems - United States, 2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2010;59:133-5.
34. Abarca C, Grigg CM, Steele JA, Osgood L, Keating H. Building and measuring infrastructure and capacity for community health assessment and health improvement planning in Florida. J Public Health Manag Pract 2009;15:54-8.
35. Ablah E, Tinius AM, Horn L, Williams C, Gebbie KM. Community health centers and emergency preparedness: an assessment of competencies and training needs. J Community Health 2008;33:241-7.
36. Aboelata MJ, Navarro AM. Emerging issues in improving food and physical activity environments: strategies for addressing land use, transportation, and safety in 3 California-wide initiatives. Am J Public Health;100:2146-8.
37. Agee B, Gimbel RW. Assessing the legal and ethical preparedness of master of public health graduates. Am J Public Health 2009;99:1505-9.
38. Ahluwalia IB, Bolen J. Lack of health insurance coverage among working-age adults, evidence from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, 1993-2006. J Community Health 2008;33:293-6.
39. Aiello AE, Coulborn RM, Perez V, Larson EL. Effect of hand hygiene on infectious disease risk in the community setting: a meta-analysis. Am J Public Health 2008;98:1372-81.
40. Aikin J, Hutchinson P, Strumpf K. Decentralization and public provision of public goods: the public health sector in Uganda. In. Chapel Hill, NC: Carolina Population Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; 2001.
41. Aldis W. Health security as a public health concept: a critical analysis. Health Policy Plan 2008;23:369-75.
42. Alegria M, Perez DJ, Williams S. The role of public policies in reducing mental health status disparities for people of color. Health Aff (Millwood) 2003;22:51-64.
43. Alejos A, Weingartner A, Scharff DP, et al. Ensuring the success of local public health workforce assessments: using a participatory-based research approach with a rural population. Public Health 2008;122:1447-55.
44. Alexander LK, Dail K, Horney JA, et al. Partnering to meet training needs: a communicable-disease continuing education course for public health nurses in North Carolina. Public Health Rep 2008;123 Suppl 2:36-43.
45. Allebeck P. A new Helsinki Declaration--but what about public health research? Eur J Public Health 2009;19:129.
46. Altman DG. Challenges in sustaining public health interventions. Health Educ Behav 2009;36:24-8; discussion 9-30.
47. Amico KR. Percent total attrition: a poor metric for study rigor in hosted intervention designs. Am J Public Health 2009;99:1567-75.
48. Anderson LM, Brownson RC, Fullilove MT, et al. Evidence-based public health policy and practice: promises and limits. American Journal of Preventive Medicine 2005;28:226-30.
49. Andrulis DP. The public sector in health care: Evolution or dissolution. Health Aff 1997;16:131-40.
50. Andrulis DP. Community, service, and policy strategies to improve health care access in the changing urban environment. American Journal of Public Health 2000;90:858-62.
51. Arah OA, Westert GP, Delnoij DM, Klazinga NS. Health system outcomes and determinants amenable to public health in industrialized countries: a pooled, cross-sectional time series analysis. Bmc Public Health 2005;5:10.
52. Armfield JM. Community effectiveness of public water fluoridation in reducing children's dental disease. Public Health Rep;125:655-64.
53. Arnold SB. Building an evidence base for public health systems research. In: AcademyHealth.
54. Asch SM, Stoto M, Mendes M, et al. A review of instruments assessing public health preparedness. Public Health Rep 2005;120:532-42.
55. Avery G, Schultz J. Regulation, financial incentives, and the production of quality. Am J Med Qual 2007;22:265-73.
56. Avery GH, Wholey DR, Christianson JB. Physician evaluations of care management practices in Medicaid programs. Am J Manag Care 2005;11:156-64.
57. Axnick NW, Katz M, Schiffer C, Johnson W, Cross F. Survey of city/county public health agencies to determine the development, use, and effect of program performance standards. American Journal of Public Health 1986;76:692-4.
58. Baezconde-Garbanati L, Weich-Reushé K, Espinoza L, Portugal C, Barahona R, Garbanati J, Seedat F, Unger Secondhand smoke exposure among Hispanics/Latinos living in multiunit housing: exploring barriers to new policies. Am J Health Promot 2011;25:s82-90.
59. Bailey R, Dal Poz M. Building the public health workforce to achieve health-related development goals: moving forward in collaboration. J Public Health Policy 2010;31:494-7.
60. Baird JR, Carlson KJ. National Public Health Performance Standards assessment: first steps in strengthening North Dakota's public health system. Journal of public health management and practice JPHMP 2005;11:422-7.
61. Baker EL. Pilot study of public health workforce competency, agency capacity and performance. In: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Public Health, North Carolina Institute for Public Health, Health Policy and Administration.
62. Baker EL, Jr. Address the current workforce. Health Aff (Millwood) 2006;25:1744-5.
63. Baker EL, Blumenstock JS, Jensen J, Morris RD, Moulton AD. Building the legal foundation for an effective public health system. J Law Med Ethics 2002;30:48-51.
64. Baker EL, Jr., Fox CE, Hassmiller SB, Sabol BJ, Stokes CC. Creating the Management Academy for Public Health: relationships are primary. J Public Health Manag Pract 2006;12:426-9.
65. Baker EL, Friede A, Moulton AD, Ross DA. CDC's Information Network for Public Health Officials (INPHO): a framework for integrated public health information and practice. J Public Health Manag Pract 1995;1:43-7.
66. Baker EL, Jr., Koplan JP. Strengthening the nation's public health infrastructure: historic challenge, unprecedented opportunity. Health Aff (Millwood) 2002;21:15-27.
67. Baker EL, Melton RJ, Stange PV, et al. Health reform and the health of the public. Forging community health partnerships. JAMA 1994;272:1276-82.
68. Baker EL, Porter J. The health alert network: partnerships, politics, and preparedness. J Public Health Manag Pract 2005;11:574-6.
69. Baker EL, Porter J. Practicing management and leadership: creating the information network for public health officials. J Public Health Manag Pract 2005;11:469-73.
70. Baker EL, Potter MA, Jones DL, et al. The public health infrastructure and our nation's health. Annu Rev Public Health 2005;26:303-18.
71. Baker EL, Jr., Ross D. Information and surveillance systems and community health: building the public health information infrastructure. J Public Health Manag Pract 1996;2:58-60.
72. Baker EL, Jr., Stevens RH. Linking agency accreditation to workforce credentialing: a few steps along a difficult path. J Public Health Manag Pract 2007;13:430-1.
73. Baker EL, White LE, Lichtveld MY. Reducing health disparities through community-based research. Public Health Rep 2001;116:517-9.
74. Bakes Martin R, Corso LC, Landrum LB, Fisher VS, Halverson PK. Developing national performance standards for local public health systems. Journal of public health management and practice JPHMP 2005;11:418-21.
75. Bakes-Martin R, Corso LC, Landrum LB, Fisher VS, Halverson PK. Developing national performance standards for local public health systems. J Public Health Manag Pract 2005;11:418-21.
76. Baldwin LM, Hollow WB, Casey S, et al. Access to specialty health care for rural American Indians in two states. J Rural Health 2008;24:269-78.
77. Banks MA, Cogdill KW, Selden CR, Cahn MA. Complementary competencies: public health and health sciences librarianship. Journal of the Medical Library Association JMLA 2005;93:338-47.
78. Bara D, McPhillips-Tangum C, Wild EL, Mann MY. Integrating child health information systems in public health agencies. J Public Health Manag Pract 2009;15:451-8.
79. Baron S, McPhaul K, Phillips S, Gershon R, Lipscomb J. Protecting home health care workers: a challenge to pandemic influenza preparedness planning. Am J Public Health 2009;99 Suppl 2:S301-7.
80. Baron S, Sinclair R, Payne-Sturges D, et al. Partnerships for environmental and occupational justice: contributions to research, capacity and public health. Am J Public Health 2009;99 Suppl 3:S517-25.
81. Barr DA. A research protocol to evaluate the effectiveness of public - Private partnerships as a means to improve health and welfare systems worldwide. American Journal of Public Health 2007;97:19-25.
82. Barron G, Glad J, Vukotich C. The use of the National Public Health Performance Standards to evaluate change in capacity to carry out the 10 essential services. Journal of environmental health 2007;70:29-31.
83. Barry MA. How can performance standards enhance accountability for public health? Journal of public health management and practice JPHMP 2000;6:78-84.
84. Barry MA. Measuring public health performance: a call to action. Journal of public health management and practice JPHMP 2000;6:v.
85. Barton GR, Sach TH, Jenkinson C, Avery AJ, Doherty M, Muir KR. Do estimates of cost-utility based on the EQ-5D differ from those based on the mapping of utility scores? Health Qual Life Outcomes 2008;6:51.
86. Barton MB, Schoenbaum SC. Improving influenza vaccination performance in an HMO setting: the use of computer-generated reminders and peer comparison feedback. Am J Public Health 1990;80:534-6.
87. Baseman JG, Marsden-Haug N, Holt VL, Stergachis A, Goldoft M, Gale JL. Epidemiology competency development and application to training for local and regional public health practitioners. Public Health Rep 2008;123 Suppl 1:44-52.
88. Bassett EM, Glandon RP. Influencing design, promoting health. J Public Health Manag Pract 2008;14:244-54.
89. Basta NE, Edwards SE, Schulte J. Assessing public health department employees' willingness to report to work during an influenza pandemic. J Public Health Manag Pract 2009;15:375-83.
90. Bastida E, Brown HS, 3rd, Pagan JA. Persistent disparities in the use of health care along the US-Mexico border: an ecological perspective. Am J Public Health 2008;98:1987-95.
91. Battista RN, Lafortune L. Health technology assessment and public health: a time for convergence. Eur J Public Health 2009;19:227.
92. Baum NM, Gollust SE, Goold SD, Jacobson PD. Looking ahead: addressing ethical challenges in public health practice. J Law Med Ethics 2007;35:657-67, 513.
93. Baumbach J, Mueller M, Smelser C, Albanese B, Sewell CM. Enhancement of influenza surveillance with aggregate rapid influenza test results: New Mexico, 2003-2007. Am J Public Health 2009;99 Suppl 2:S372-7.
Климова Ирина Владимировна – доцент кафедры экономики, кооперации и предпринимательства ано впо цс РФ «Российский университет кооперации»,...